Monday, March 14, 2011

Day off!

It feels like my first day off in a month, I'm so busy with work lately that I've hardly had time to work on etsy things, or blog-esque things.
Today I'm going to take some time for myself to get things done that I've meant to do for a while. I'm going to get my taxes done, I'm going to browse the bike shop and maybe pick up from grip tape for the fix I'm building. Then I'm going to pick up some hair dye, and maybe do some thrifting if I have some spare time.
I'm thinking of signing the Cafe up for Vegan Cuts. I'm not sure what they're all about but it looks like a bulk coupon type deal, kind of like groupon, but for us crazy vegans. I'm pretty stoked about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...