Friday, March 11, 2011

Just when I thought winter was over...


I was actually going to break out my jean jacket...and then wham! Winter wasteland.

Obviously, the Federation has built a holograph ship designed to look like Kitchener, placed us upon it while we slept, and transported us to a safer planet where we will be unaffected by the tsunami in Japan. Unfortunately, the climate here is much snowier. I guess you just can't win em all.

But seriously, when is this weather going to let up! I'm ready for sunshine, bike rides in sneakers, long boards, beaches, late nights, baseball, and all of the stuff that lets me tolerate winter because I know it's just a couple more months until I get to enjoy it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...