Friday, May 13, 2011

Be a pal, don't see this movie.

About three months ago, my partner Terry and I went to see a movie that I don't remember because it probably wasn't that great. I saw the trailer for Water For Elephants, and it looked so pretty, I got star-eyed and drooled a little. I'm pretty glad I haven't seen it yet, it's sad how easy it is to blind the public with a little glitter. I'm not usually someone who gets mad everytime someone cracks a can of tuna, but beating, shocking, and physicly abusing an animal is just ridiculous. Good on the folks at ADI for standing up for the elephants rights when no one else would. Spread the word, boycott this movie, stand up for the little guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...