Tuesday, May 10, 2011

momma!

This past weekend my most favorite person in the whole world came to visit me....MY MOM! I love seeing my mom, especially since moving an hour away from her. I feel like we never ever see each other because I'm so used to being atatched to her hip like I was as a kid. It's always amazing to see her, she always carried a lot of light and a lot of happiness around her that you can't help but pick up on..and she's also the sassiest little lady in the whole world, I love it!
What a beauty. I made her a pink flower coin purse, I wanted to buy her flowers but I totally spaced out while I was at the market on Saturday and forgot to buy any :(
My mom raised me as a single momma, all by herself, she deserves the whole world. She's the strongest lady in the world, I owe any kind of personal strength (and sassy talk) to her. I can't even explain how fortunate I am to have her.
I think mommas all over the world should be celebrated everyday, and I try to let mine know how awesome she is and how much I love her everyday, because she deserves it, and because it's so true :)

2 comments:

  1. Tearing up here...that has got to be the biggest compliment the best daughter to have graced this earth could ever have given! Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh momma, i love that you made an account just to post. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...