Monday, May 30, 2011

a most ingenius idea that I've never thought of...

So I'm sitting here on this ridiculously beautiful day reading my blogfeed on GoogleReader as I usually do and I've come across the most awesome idea... Heather over at Skinny Laminx has been saving scraps of fabric and selling them in bundles by colour and design! Kind of like what the old ladies at the fabric shop do here, except none of the fabrics are as ADOOOORABLE as the ones being sold by Skinny Laminx, and she probably uses the fabrics for more than just sewing her grandchildren jammies. (hey now, don't get me wrong, I love a good PJ)
source: Skinny Laminx
So if you're a crafter, a quilter, anyone who could use smaller bits of fabric for a cheaper price, or just someone who likes adorable handmade home accessories check out Skinny Laminx! on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...