Saturday, June 25, 2011

bike love

via: C.I.C.L.E
    Now I'm going to level with you here...if you don't like bicycles I think you're dumb. They're good for the environment, they're good for your body, they're good for your pocketbook, and they're good for your soul. Now, I need anything good for the soul that I can get because let's face it..if there is a hell, I'm riding there on a black magic carpet drenched in the blood of the innocent to the tune of a thousand fornicators.
you're with me, aren't you Billy boy?

    For me biking is a great way to get to and from work everyday. It's not because I have a car that I'm leaving at home for the good of the environment, but because if I don't ride to work, I have to walk my business 20minutes to and from work everyday. Biking gets me there in half the time, and I get double the amount of a work out. Too good to be true? No, sir!
    Another reason I love biking is because I know what every part of my bike does, and why it does it! I ride a fixed gear which makes it a little easier, but I've been building my bike from the ground up at a little bike co-op down town and I've made sure that I know what's going on in my bike's downstairs. This will be especially awesome if my bike breaks down. Will I call a mechanic? NO! Will I need a tow? NO! I'll fix it myself, fo' free! IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE AN INDEPENDANT WOMAAAAAN!

..uhh..yeah..I got a little carried away there.
What I'm trying to say is..I like bikes. The end.
via: poppyandpinecone


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...