Saturday, June 11, 2011

meet this happy veggie kid: Ruby Bird

If you hadn't already checked it out, the awesome vegan blog Vegansaurus has a feature called Veggie Kids, in which they interview kids from all over the place who are healthy, happy vegetarians or vegans. It's an awesome feature because I myself have often struggled with whether or not I want to raise my future kids vegan or possibly give it up in fear of not getting them the proper nutrition they need to grow up, but the best part about this feature is that the answers the kids give are SOOO hilarious!
Recently a little girl named Ruby Bird was interviewed. Whether this is her real name or just an alias I'm not sure, but this little one is so adorable that I almost choked on my vegan brownie while reading her interview yesterday. Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...