Tuesday, June 7, 2011

scenes from the weekend

This weekend was my friend and co-worker Jaci's birthday party. I had never been to the home she shares with her husband Ben before but I had heard so many stories, and they didn't even justify how cute this house was. It was like a tree house filled with so many antiques and beautiful paintings I could have almost died. Jaci and Ben also completely accommodated the birthday meal for Samara and I who are both vegans, it was so nice of them. The worst thing about being vegan is showing up to a party and not being able to eat all of the delicious food! I had such a good time hanging out with good friends and eating great food, I really hope summer brings more of this! And did I mention there were puppies?! SO MANY CUTE PUPPIES!!!!
Coolest rum bottle ever, right? I don't drink but I found the bottle awesome!
The beautiful Jaci and her Max!
Shutterbugs! <3
Dillinger!
The beautiful view of the dock from the treehouse..I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...