Sunday, July 3, 2011

from the heart

    The last couple of weeks have been full of super personal blog posts, a couple of them stuck out in my mind and really hit home for me. I love seeing happy blog posts, but life isn't always perfect and to pretend that it is is just silly. So when I come upon a real post, where the author has bared his or her feelings in hope to share them with the world and to understand those feelings a bit more themselves, it reminds me why I love to blog. Not just for others, but for myself as well.    Last week, Moorea Seal blogged about being introverted and how it affects her life and the people around her, but also about how being introverted isn't something to be ashamed about, but celebrated. This post really hit home for me because I am very introverted myself, and I struggle with it constantly. You can read the post here.
    Also last week Katie from Katie's Pencil Box blogged about her divorce, how it came about, how it has affected her, and how she's grown from it. Such a heartfelt little bit of writing from a woman who's earned her strength. You can read the post here.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...