Friday, July 15, 2011

I talk to my plants, you don't talk to yours? yeah..neither do i...

    I have a backyard that is covered in concrete (:(!) but this doesn't hold me back. I keep marigolds potted on my fire escape. Red peppers, roma tomatoes, and cucumbers potted in my backyard. I also have some lemon basil and an awesome little cactus potted on a windowsill in my kitchen. 
Meet my garden:
Don't you love it when your plants twirl around things like tomato cages? It's the cutest thing when you're a plant momma and your little guys are thriving so well they start wrapping around things. It's like the equivalent to a new born baby grabbing your pinkie finger, it makes you go "D'AWWWWWE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...