Monday, July 18, 2011

there are raspberries in my lemonade

And I don't mind it one bit!

    I've just finished reading "Running With Scissors" By Augusten Burroughs. I can't believe it's taken me this long to find this book! But then again I only buy used so I'm always at the mercy of what the little used book shops around town have for me. It's like treasure hunting! Cheap, cheap treasure hunting. I really loved it, but I'm not too hard to please. It reminded me that my childhood was pretty tame, and I'm very fortunate to have a mom who isn't a complete crazy-pants.
"mwahhhhh" said the little book zombie
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...