Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Birthday Wishlist!

    My birthday is coming up soon! I don't expect too much, but here is my birthday wish dream list:
Fawn plugs from Omerica Organic in 1 1/2 inch!

Minor Threat t-shirt from Interpunk. I've actually had this on my wishlist since before my last birthday, and if I don't get it for this birthday I'm just going to have to put my foot down and order it for myself!

This or any other kind of bike bag, because biking with a purse is just impossible! 

This Wonder Woman t-shirt from thinkgeek.com

A ukulele!

A cloud shaped cutting board!

 Despicable Me on DVD, I'm so obsessed with this movie. Agnes is my favorite character, I sing her song about unicorns on a daily basis.

A shopping spree to topshop.com

A trip to Disneyland!!

    Well there it is! Oh and I'd also like to quit my job and run littlefawn. full time from home, a trip to Paris, and to never have a bad hair day again. A girl can dream, right?


2 comments:

  1. ok, add these to my wishlist too ; ) I have been really wanting a uke and to shop at Topshop again. great birthday ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, lady! Let's say we learn to play ukuleles and travel the world as a uke duet, singing cute songs and wearing cute dresses?

    ReplyDelete

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...