Wednesday, August 10, 2011

meet my hero...

The very first WW comic I bought has the best cover!

"Not even girls want to be girls so long as our feminine archetype lacks force, strength, and power. Not wanting to be girls, they don't want to be tender, submissive, peace-loving as good women are. Women' s strong qualities have become despised because of their weakness. The obvious remedy is to create a feminine character with all the strength of Superman plus all the allure of a good and beautiful woman."
-William Moulton Marston, writer of Wonder Woman #1

Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman

Due to requesting it at every comic shop in town, having every single one sell out, back ordering it, and finally having it come in last night, I get to come home to Wonder Woman Retroactive 1970's! There's only one issue coming out for each decade, and I didn't want to miss the 70's issue, who can say no to retro Wonder Woman's outfit?



3 comments:

  1. she is sooo cute. i love the blue hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! To answer your question about where I get my tags printed, I use a printer in Woodstock called Innovative Graphics and Printing - but only because we have a mutual friend. You could probably find someone closer to Kitchener. If you're interested though, I could give you their info, and I can always pick up your orders when I go. Just let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you! I will look into that and get back to you for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...