Monday, August 15, 2011

Spotlight: Sandra Dieckmann

    Something I really like about cruising the internet is how many amazing, talented artists and crafters I get to find and then beg my boyfriend buy their handmade stuff for my birthday because it's three weeks away. Today I stumbled upon Sandra Dieckmann through Katie from I Go By Katie and I've fallen in love. In high school my biggest art style was pen and ink drawing, I love the way Sandra Diekmann takes her totally interesting and original ink drawings and adds amazing splashes of colour. They are beyond beautiful, I'll definitely be adding a few of her prints to my art collection. I mean, how could you not want these little spooning squirrels hanging from your wall?

her etsy  * her website *


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...