Monday, September 26, 2011

I'm Not Dead


    Well, not yet. But I've been so busy! In the last two weeks I've..
* turned 22!
* accidentally cut my bangs too short but then decided I like them
* gotten all of my homework done!
* acquired two new tattoos
* fixed up my little blue cruiser bike
* fallen behind on my housework *tear*
* had a 50s themed birthday party that included a hula hoop competition!
* done a ridiculous amount of homework
This new learned life is tough. I need to kick it up a notch and get more crocheting and blogging done, I've missed them!

1 comment:

  1. wow that sounds like the best week ever!!!

    xox

    i wanna see photos of the bangs, the tattoos AND the party!

    ReplyDelete

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...