Thursday, September 29, 2011

Woe Is Me

    I am absolutely in love with school. I love what I'm learning about, I love the learning process. I'm working hard and seeing great results. I'm making awesome friends from my program. My artistic skills are developing. I don't have to work tiring shifts at work every single day. It's been challenging and awesome.
    I do, however, really dislike being around the "student" mentality. I mean, I'm a low income, vegan female who doesn't drink, do drugs, or have promiscuous sex. I'm not exactly at home here. But hearing "Women are good for 70 things. Cooking and 69" while riding the bus is enough to piss any self respecting woman off.
     Is there any way to stand up against this kind of stuff without turning yourself into "that crazy feminist bitch"? I'd really like to figure this out before I start burning bras on campus. Woe is me.



.gif via GIF Movie

2 comments:

  1. Im trying to figure this out too. I get so caught up and angry about it sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be the crazy feminist bitch, who cares?

    ReplyDelete

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...