Friday, October 14, 2011

Thriftin'!

    I got my thrift on a bit this week, which is pretty much my favorite thing to do. I normally hit up the smaller stores like Goodwill or the locally owned thrift stores like Worth A Second Look. I prefer them because, as stores that sell second hand goods, they don't have to charge tax. No tax? Music to my ears! But this week I went to Value Village, which, even though they are a second hand store, they still charge tax. I have no idea why, but they do. To my surprise, I found a lot of great stuff and didn't end up spending too too much.
A cat Russian nesting doll....I died a little when I found this.
Wiener dog corn holders! They were $2 at the thrift store, I had originally found them at the grocery store for $20. Suck on that, consumers!
I seem to have good luck finding vintage strawberry stuff, I don't mind it one bit!

1 comment:

  1. You found some good stuff I love the strawberry dish and of course the cats!

    ReplyDelete

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...