This is the wonderful Leah Magdalen's recipe. We made it once at my house and I've been in love with
it her ever since.
What you'll need:
6 peaches (roughly enough to cover a 9x9 pan)
5 Tbsp sugar
2-3 Tbsp flour
3 tsp cinnamon
a pinch of:
2 cups oats (I like my crisp very crisp)
1/2 cup vegan margarine (we used Earth Balance), melted.
- Set your oven to 350 F
- Slice peaches in 1/2inch cubes
- In a small bowl, mix together 3tbsp sugar, flour, cinnamon, your spices, and 1-2 Tbsp water
- In a large bowl, coat peach cubes in cinnamon-y goodness and put into pan
- In a medium sized bowl, mix oats, 2tbsp sugar, margarine, and a bit more cinnamon
- Spread oat mixture over peaches and bake for 30 minutes
- Wait at least 10 minutes for your crumble to cool
- Grab some forks and friends and dig in. Inhale, love, do it againnnn.
*thank-you for giving up this recipe, Leah. Yooooou...light...upp...my...liiiiiiiiiifeeee....*