Monday, November 7, 2011

Gone But Never Forgotten

It's a shock when you lose a friend that you always thought would be around. Someone who you've borrowed things from, and always thought "Oh, I'll get that back to them sooner or later" or someone who you think "I should make plans to visit them soon" but life just gets into the way.
So many people lost a great friend in you, Ben. I am so sorry life got in the way.
You'll definitely live on in the amazing way you brightened up people's lives through little jokes or thoughtful gifts. 
My heart is with your family and your friends.

I don't think anyone could disagree, this is such a great photo of you <3
Rest in peace, Benjamin McGirr
<3

5 comments:

  1. it is never nice/easy to lose a friend even when he is so young (so it seems as he was young .. when i look at the picture)

    with my deepest sympathy.

    jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry you are going through this right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley and Jesse,
    Thank you for your thoughts. I really appreciate it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so sorry to hear you lost a friend xxxxxxxxx

    big kisses and love, im emailing you.... xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...