Friday, December 16, 2011

2nd Annual Bizarre Bazaar!

This past weekend was the 2nd annual Bizarre Bazaar at Cafe Pyrus! It was super fantastic and well run (big ups to Tamara from Rare Funk for being such a wonderful lady.)
I was lucky enough to share a booth with Eva from Jacobeam and her sister Heather where I proceed to over caffeinate myself. We were a force to be reckoned with! Here are some photos I shot in between crafting and stuffing my face with baked goods!

AHHH! It's the dreaded Ian monster. Lock up your daughters!
Heather, Eva. and I!

3 comments:

  1. Woah! I think I would probably die if I was at that bazaar. Looks so amazing!

    -Chey
    the oBITCHuaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful! I think craft sales are my favorite things in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who liked the top-secret monster better: the nephew I bought it for, or his mom!

    ReplyDelete

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...