Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Best Customer Service Experience of My Life

    About two months ago, while selling at The MET in London, I met a nice young fellow named Brian who offered to design business cards for Little Fawn. I was expecting just simple business cards stuffed into an envelope, but this is what I got:


A close-up of the business cards:


    Not only did he design me adorable business cards, but he made me a Little Fawn photo frame, garment tags, annnnndddd he threw all of the files on a little USB so that I can re-print them when I need more. I could hardly believe it! Right in time for the craft sale! Dear Brian, you are awesome and I will forever be a client of yours.
Fawndly,
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's lovely! It really is the little things that make an experience awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree, I try to make every customer interaction personal, it really makes someone know you appreciate their business.

    ReplyDelete

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...