Thursday, December 15, 2011

Blogging For Me: Hello, love? It's me Danielle


    As I sit in the cafe listening to Aaron Neville, I start daydreaming about sitting in my future kitchen with my ruggedly handsome future husband, giggling and eating coconut ice cream while our future children are asleep in their beds (yes, girls think about this stuff) and it hits me: I am and will always be a hopeless romantic.

    Now, my hopeless romanticism is nothing new. I have been daydreaming about romantic scenarios and wedding days since before I picked up my first barbie. Weddings on the playground, Valentines day, pop music, The Princess Bride and movies alike; all of these things have had an impact on making me googly-eyed at the mere mention of true love.
    I have never enjoyed dating. I remember wishing that my one true love's face would turn bring pink when I met him so that I would know he was it and my search was over. But, like many things in life, it's never that easy. I've gone through relationships that I thought were great, but they just didn't have the stuff I was waiting for. I want proud love, childish lightheartedness, emotional and spiritual connections, and knee-weakening attraction.
    Hello, love? It's me Danielle, and I'm extremely excited for you.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
-Nat King Cole



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...