Friday, December 2, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

my adorable neighborhood
I am so excited for this weekend. I have almost no homework so I'll be spending the weekend cleaning while listening to Christmas carols, crafting while listening to Christmas carols, relaxing while listening to Christmas carols, and listening to Christmas carols while I listen to Christmas carols.
There is just something about this time of year that makes me view everything through rose coloured glasses. I have a lot of Christmas DIYs planned for the weekend which I'm super excited to post about. I am making a lot of my ornaments myself, and also selling a few at The Bizarre Bazaar next Saturday. (I am so much more excited for this than I'm letting on right now!!!)

The Stitch and Kitsch is tomorrow also! I am super excited. I'm planning to sell at one some day when Little Fawn is something I can do more often. Oh, Life, you are so wonderful!


5 comments:

  1. yep, cutest gal i know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh you are a woman of my own heart!
    "so I'll be spending the weekend cleaning while listening to Christmas carols, crafting while listening to Christmas carols, relaxing while listening to Christmas carols, and listening to Christmas carols while I listen to Christmas carols." ----this is me to a T!

    and your card set is super sweet. Very lovely work from that designer.

    - Ames @stillbeatheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Amy! I'm really happy with them. I'm so glad you share my affinity for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...