Saturday, January 7, 2012

Blogger Spotlight: Eva of Jacobeam Jewelry




I am so so so so happy to spotlight this little lady. Eva has been my partner in craft crime for a while now and I can't think of anyone who loves what she does more than her.


Danielle: Tell me about yourself!
Eva:
I'm 21, I live with my cat and fiancĂ© in London, Ontario. I like all things mythical and sci-fi related. My days are filled with endless amounts of lazing around my apartment while I'm seeking inspiration for the next new project.


Danielle: Tell me about your blog/etsy/small business!
Eva: I started creating designs to sell when I was 18. I would sell them on facebook locally and at yard sales. Never would I have thought I'd be sending out packages internationally to people who enjoy my creations. I am incredibly proud but anxious all at the same time.




Danielle: How long have you been blogging?
Eva: Since I was 13, seriously, look how far I've kept it going! My blog is free promotion so I can't complain about the exposure for my company.


Danielle: What is your most favorite past time?
Eva: I have a few. When I'm not crafting I like to research online, watch The Simpsons (I've now seen every single episode that has aired) and go shopping!


Danielle: What are you listening to right now?
Eva: The surreal music of The Manchester Orchestra is constantly stuck in my head




Danielle: Where do you see yourself in five years?
Eva: I'd like to have my own studio or even a small boutique with my then husband, he makes art, I can sew along with many other talents, I think we could make a great business team!



Visit Eva's blog Jacobeam Regime

Post about Little Fawn's One Year Blogiversary on your blog!







  Thank you so much for being a part of this Eva! You're such an awesome lady, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you   

2 comments:

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...