Saturday, January 28, 2012

Practicing Self-Love


    I'm on a journey of self-love in hope that loving myself will not only benefit the way I feel about myself, but help me to love the people around me unconditionally and without judgement. I want people to be able to meet me and feel comfortable. I want women to connect with me right away and not feel any sort of social competition or jealousy getting in the way. I want to support people and feel supported in return. I want to embrace every single type of person, body type, ethnicity, sexual orientation, personality, gender, everything. I want to play I key role in my community. I want to set a good example for the young men and women I come into contact with. I'm ready to love and be loved.


    Also, Isn't my new painting pretty? :) I bought this Chris Austin piece this weekend as a little treat to myself and how hard I've been working in school and life in general.

5 comments:

  1. That's a really positive message, I'm kind of going for the same thing. Enough with the social competition B.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, it is so positive. I wish you luck on your inspiring journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I've recently read a super awesome article about this. Here is the link if you'd like to take a peek!
    http://rookiemag.com/2011/09/getting-over-girl-hate/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've sure got a positive outlook on life! I have to remind myself of these things at times. Great painting, BTW!

    xx Adrian

    ReplyDelete

Hullo there, pal. Thanks for taking the time to comment on this blog post, you're the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...